Here are some of the most important Statistics Questions which can be asked in PGDBA Interview
Tue Sep 7, 2021
1. Where are long-tailed distributions used?
2. What is the central limit theorem?
3. What is observational and experimental data in statistics?
4. State the case where the median is a better measure when compared to the mean.
5. What is the Pareto principle?
6. What are population and sample in inferential statistics, and how are they different?
7. What is a bell-curve distribution?
8. What is skewness?
9. What is correlation?
10. What are left-skewed and right-skewed distributions?